The college has two N.S.S units endeavoring to promote all kinds of community oriented programmes all these programmes foster in students a sense of belonging to a society and also a spirit of social service. The aim of national service scheme is to develop in students a sense to help the weaker section of the community and to bridge the gulf between the educated and uneducated masses. It is service to community through the youth N.S.S is essential for every development of personality of students. it develops among the youth sense of social and civic responsibility and completeness required for group loving and sharing responsibility
The enrollment for N.S.S volunteers 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year, science, arts, and bachelors of computer science for each year is made complete at the beginning of each year. Then a four day orientation programme organized for the newly selected N.S.S. volunteers. The students are divided into 4 batches. Then elections for the N.S.S are held and group leaders of 1st year, 2nd year, and 3rd year are elected.
- Maintenance of the College Parks.
- The N.S.S volunteers pay special attention towards the cleanness and beautification of college campus. Volunteers remained busy through out the session for the cleanness and beautification of college campus.
- Organize lectures on Moral Education, education/moral values/dedication, devotion commitments towards right path, honesty rules and regulations.
- Collection of funds for the poor orphans and physically handicapped/ mentally retarded.
- Organize lectures on health, hygiene, sanitation and family welfare programmes.
- Visits to various places like Yateem Trust, Hospitals, Blind homes.
- The volunteers also work in areas affected by earthquakes and natural disasters.