AIM OF DEPARTMENT
Main aim of the deptt is teaching, learning process.
Other aims are :
- To inculcate scientific temper
- To update the technical staff in laboratory.
- To teach students through various subject tours in and outside the state.
- To make understand the physical sense of chemical phenomenon.
- To encourage students to think critically.
- To enhance students problem solving ability.
- To know how why and when of chemistry within the framework of human history to successfully uphold several ethical ideals which can also be models for society.
- To help students gain an appreciation of scientific methodology
- To encourage professionalism
|Posts in Teaching Staff:||15|
|Posts in Non Teaching Staff:||10|
|Sanctioned Contractual Posts:||0|
Head Of Department
|Name:||Prof. Tariq Ahmad Ashai|
|Date.Of.Joining||29 June 1997|
Achievement: Successful President of Jammu & Kashmir College Teachers Association (JKCTA).
Played vital role in the implementation of 6th Pay Commission
Experience: Teaching Experience of seventeen years at College Level. It is a matter of pride and privilege to work in Amar Singh College
|Majida Maqbool||Assistant Professor|
|Mohd. Syeed Shah||Assistant Professor||on PhD leave|
|Nighat Shafi||Assistant Professor|
|Fayaz Ahmad||Assistant Professor|
|Syed Muzaffer||Assistant Professor|
|Sabreena Syed||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Nusrat Shafi||Assistant Professor|
|Kounsar Hassan||Assistant Professor|
|Abida Asgar||Assistant Professor|